Monday, April 11, 2011

Those Pesky Weekends

Ok, I know I already posted today but I just came back from bootcamp and I am almost 2 pounds heavier today (Monday) than I was on Friday. And that's not unusual for a Monday. All I can say is g-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r. I didn't even do any crazy fun eating and drinking over the weekend.

A BIG part of me wants to yell "why can't I just have a weekend when I don't have to weigh everything?????" The righteous puritanical part says, "after two years, you'd think you'd figure this out, you need to stay on guard all the time, you deserve this" and the rational part of me says, "you know that you always eat more salt on the weekend, work-out less, and you always are bloated on Monday, so quit obsessing about it."  So, Sarah (my trainer) and I decided I would give myself a Monday weigh-in break. Maybe it will help. At least with my sanity. This maintaining vs. losing mentality and behaviour is going to take a while to figure out. That's it for now. Thanks for listening. I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment